These tapioca crepes are delicious and versatile. With only 3 ingredients and a delightfully sticky and stretchy texture that is truly unique, I crave them all the time. They are one of my staples for breakfast, lunch, and snacks, and a source of lunch-envy from friends at work. I highly recommend that you give them a try!
These tapioca crepes are:
- packable for travel and outdoor
- perfect for sweet or savory fillings
- paleo & gluten free (of course!)
- quick and easy
And to top it off, they use only 3 ingredients, 1 bowl, and take 20 minutes of your time. What’s not to love?
Our easy 3-ingredient Tapioca Crepe Recipe:
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- ¾ cup plant-based milk*
- 2 eggs
- Optional: 1 pinch salt (as a natural preservative if kept unrefrigerated for travel or outdoors)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk together.
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan to medium high heat. The pan is ready when a water drop will sizzle and evaporate quickly. Turn up the heat if needed - high heat is important for keeping the shape of these crepes.
- Pour ¼ to ⅓ cup of batter onto the skillet. You will need to lift and tilt the pan to encourage batter to mold to the desired shape (they cook quickly!) The crepe is ready to flip when the edges are dry and bubbles begin forming throughout the crepe.
- Flip and allow to cook through for 1-2 minutes.
- Cool on a drying rack (they will stick together if stacked before drying). Repeat until all batter is cooked.
The finished crepes sometimes stick together but are easy to separate. Pull them apart carefully and make them a little thicker if storing them stacked.
Do you need to add these gluten-free ingredients to your pantry?
Check out our Shop, with 100% Gluten-free and Celiac-Safe products we use every day.
Seriously, could that have been any easier? Don’t take our word for it, try this recipe yourself! And when you do, share your creation on instagram and be sure to tag #vibrantlygfree .
With love and gratitude, ❤︎ Jamie