Need a gluten free side for a family potluck? These delicious parsley roasted potatoes hit just the spot! They are crispy, simple, quick, and perfect for households with or without food allergies. They also are an amazingly easy make-ahead idea for weekday lunches. Bake a large pan of these along with your favorite roasted veg and you’ll be eating like a royal until that last, crisp bite.
Make it your own by tossing in veggies or your favorite spices. We love to make this dish alongside our favorite crispy roasted brussel sprouts recipe!
- 3 lb (~1.4 kg) small red potatoes, quartered
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) olive oil
- ½ diced medium onion
- 3 Tbsp (~12 g) minced fresh Italian (or regular) Parsley
- ½ tsp (~3 g) salt
- Preheat oven to 400 deg F (200 deg C).
- Spread quartered potatoes on the pan. Drizzle oil over the potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread potatoes evenly across pan.
- Bake for 30 min or until potatoes are crisp and golden brown. Flip once with a spatula while cooking for even browning.
- Add Parsley and salt, and toss. Enjoy!
Did you try this roasted potato recipe?
Tell us how it went in the comments below and tag a photo on instagram using #vibrantlygfree