These paleo and gluten free pumpkin pancakes are moist, fluffy, and perfectly spiced! You can whip them up with only one-bowl and 8 ingredients. Healthy ingredients include creamy almond butter, pumpkin puree, a touch of honey, and tapioca flour for that super fluffy texture. We love that they are baked rather than fried!
But don’t take our word for it – in just 25 minutes, you can make these delicious pumpkin pancakes for yourself!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe:
- 1 cup almond butter (250 grams)
- 1 ½ cup canned pumpkin (320 grams)
- ½ cup tapioca flour (60 grams)
- 4 eggs
- 1 ¼ tsp baking soda (6 grams)
- 1 tsp vanilla (5 ml)
- 4 tsp honey (20 ml)
- 1¼ tsp Pumpkin pie spice (3 g) (or see notes for our combination)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour pancake batter in 5” rounds onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake pancakes for about 15 minutes or until edges appear slightly brown and the top has solidified.
- This recipe makes 12 -15 pancakes.
¼ tsp nutmeg (0.5 grams)
¼ tsp ginger (0.5 grams)
¼ tsp allspice (0.5 grams)
½ tsp cinnamon (1.4 grams)
Do you need to add these gluten-free ingredients to your pantry?
Check out our Shop, with 100% Gluten-free and Celiac-Safe products we use every day.
More Pumpkin Dessert and Snack Recipes:
Don’t take our word for it, try this recipe yourself! And when you do, share your creation on instagram and be sure to tag #vibrantlygfree .
With love and gratitude,
Save this recipe on Pinterest by clicking the ‘save’ button in the top left corner of the picture below: