These paleo and gluten free pumpkin pancakes are moist, fluffy, and perfectly spiced! You can whip them up with only one-bowl and 8 ingredients. Healthy ingredients include creamy almond butter, pumpkin puree, a touch of honey, and tapioca flour for that super fluffy texture. We love that they are baked rather than fried!
But don’t take our word for it – in just 25 minutes, you can make these delicious pumpkin pancakes for yourself!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe:
- 1 cup almond butter (250 grams)
- 1 ½ cup canned pumpkin (320 grams)
- ½ cup tapioca flour (60 grams)
- 4 eggs
- 1 ¼ tsp baking soda (6 grams)
- 1 tsp vanilla (5 ml)
- 4 tsp honey (20 ml)
- 1¼ tsp Pumpkin pie spice (3 g) (or see notes for our combination)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour pancake batter in 5” rounds onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake pancakes for about 15 minutes or until edges appear slightly brown and the top has solidified.
- This recipe makes 12 -15 pancakes.
¼ tsp nutmeg (0.5 grams)
¼ tsp ginger (0.5 grams)
¼ tsp allspice (0.5 grams)
½ tsp cinnamon (1.4 grams)
A big thank you to Detoxinista for the recipe inspiration.
Pin this image by clicking the ‘save’ button in the upper left corner!
Looking for more pumpkin dessert or snack recipes? Check out our Paleo Pumpkin Muffins: a healthy & delicious take-along snack! and Paleo Crustless Pumpkin Pie!
Happy Brunching – you can’t go wrong with pumpkin pancakes! ❤︎ Jamie