These delicious gluten free pumpkin muffins are the perfect take-along snack! Packed with delicious and nutritious ingredients like coconut butter, pumpkin, and almond flour, they are sure to please the palate and satisfy cravings. We make them on the weekends and enjoy them for breakfasts and afternoon snacks. Make them now and thank us later!
Gluten free baking can be a challenge when you first get started! I found mastering the texture of muffins to be particularly challenging. However, my friends, I have finally perfected gluten free pumpkin muffins!
These gluten free pumpkin muffins are:
- super fluffy
- perfectly spiced
- packed with healthy ingredients
- gluten and refined sugar free
The texture of these delicious muffins is perfectly fluffy, and almond flour packs in protein and satisfies cravings. We love them plain and with chocolate chips!Print
These Gluten Free, Dairy Free, & Paleo Pumpkin Muffins are made for snacking! With healthier ingredients and only one bowl needed to make them, they are the perfect side for a holiday meal or take-along snack during the week.
- 1 1/2 cups (150 grams) Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 pinch Allspice (approx. 1/8 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) coconut oil, soft or melted but not hot
- 3/4 cup (180 grams) pumpkin
- 1/2 cup (150 grams) maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C) and lightly grease one 12-cup muffin pan. In a large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients. Whisk/stir well.
- Then add all wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour batter into the muffin pan until each cup is about 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing muffins from the pan. Enjoy! We like them best plain, with cream cheese, or with coconut butter.
If your coconut oil is too hot, it will prematurely cook the egg. Make sure it’s melted and not too warm when you add it to the mix.
You can substitute 1 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice blend for the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice.
Be careful not to overcook these muffins!
- Category: Muffins, Baking
- Cuisine: Gluten-free, Grain-free, Paleo
Keywords: gluten free baking, muffins, paleo baking, paleo recipes
Missing some Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffin Ingredients?
Check out our Shop, with 100% Gluten-free and Celiac-Safe products we use every day!
Looking for other easy & delicious pumpkin recipes? Try these!
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes: the perfect paleo brunch ❤︎
- Crustless Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
- Savory Pumpkin Stew
- Pumpkin Curry with Chicken
Don’t take our word for it, try this recipe yourself! And when you do, share your creation on instagram and be sure to tag #vibrantlygfree .
With love and gratitude, ❤︎ Jamie