These delicious gluten free pumpkin muffins are the perfect take-along snack! Packed with delicious and nutritious ingredients like coconut butter, pumpkin, and almond flour, they are sure to please the palate and satisfy cravings. We make them on the weekends and enjoy them for breakfasts and afternoon snacks. Make them now and thank us later!
Gluten free baking can be a challenge when you first get started! I found mastering the texture of muffins to be particularly challenging. However, my friends, I have finally perfected gluten free pumpkin muffins!
These gluten free pumpkin muffins are:
- super fluffy
- perfectly spiced
- packed with healthy ingredients
- gluten and refined sugar free
The texture of these delicious muffins is perfectly fluffy, and almond flour packs in protein and satisfies cravings. We love them plain and with chocolate chips!
- 1½ cups (150 grams) Almond Flour
- ½ cup (60 grams) Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 pinch Allspice (approx. ⅛ tsp)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup (100 grams) coconut oil, soft or melted but not hot
- ¾ cup (180 grams) pumpkin
- ½ cup (150 grams) maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease one 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients.
- Whisk/stir well.
- Add all wet ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Portion into muffin tins until each cup is about ¾ full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing the muffins from the tin.
- Enjoy! We like them best plain, with cream cheese, or with coconut butter.
With love and gratitude, ❤︎ Jamie