Wow, mango muffins are a thing and I just stumbled upon them! Maybe you’ve been a mango muffin fan for years (kudos to you), or maybe like me, this idea is totally foreign to you. Either way, let me tell you – these babies are AMAZING!
You’ll notice that these Paleo Mango Muffins are:
- melt-in-your-mouth soft!
And thanks to the paleo, protein-packed base of almond flour, they will satisfy cravings and are a filling snack! I make these or my delicious paleo almond flour pumpkin muffins as replacements for packaged snack bars during the week and for travel. They are less processed, more affordable, and ultimately more delicious than any packaged snack out there.
What are we waiting for?! Let’s dive in and get snacking, the healthy way 😉
- 1½ cups (150 grams) Almond Flour
- ½ cup (60 grams) Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- ¾ cup (225 grams) mashed or pureed mango
- ½ cup (100 grams) coconut oil, soft or melted but not hot
- ⅓ cup (100 grams) honey
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease one 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash mango with a fork. Set aside. (a food processor can also be used for this step)
- In a large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients.
- Whisk/stir well.
- Add all wet ingredients, including mashed/pureed mango.
- Mix well.
- Portion into muffin tins until each cup is about ¾ full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (or with only dry crumbs attached).
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing the muffins from the tin.
- Enjoy! We like them best plain or with coconut butter.
With love and gratitude, ❤︎ Jamie