A Thai-inspired American fusion that’s so easy to make and bursting with flavor! The simplicity of this Pumpkin Curry recipe, easy-to-find ingredients, and general tastiness will make it one you’ll make over and over!
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2 handfuls green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
1 large red bell pepper, sliced thinly and halved
1 pound chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
2 tablespoons dehydrated garlic
2 tablespoons dehydrated ginger
2 1/2 tablespoons red curry paste
1 16 oz can pumpkin
1 16 oz can full fat coconut milk
1 bunch green onions, green stalks cut into 1 cm pieces
5 servings cooked basmati rice
Garnish with lime wedges and add lime juice to taste
- Add coconut oil to a pan on medium heat, allowing the oil to melt and coat the pan. Add bell pepper and green beans, tossing to coat in oil. Sautee, stirring on occasion, for approximately five minutes. Deglaze the pan with splashes of water as needed.
- Add chicken. Cook for approximately three minutes, turning pieces on occasion.
- Add ginger and garlic. Stir constantly for 2 to 3 minutes until garlic begins to brown.
- Add red curry paste and cook for approximately one minute, stirring constantly, until fragrant. Then add pumpkin and coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add sliced green onion and allow to simmer for five minutes. Serve warm over basmati rice with lime juice to taste. Enjoy!